Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

So apparently, my mom has failed to post anything new in 2011. I thought that was one of her resolutions...

The year started off with a bang! I had to go to the ER one night because I was coughing so much I could barely breathe. Turns out, I had croup! It was pretty scary; I had to breathe into a funny-looking thing and the worst part was that I had to have not one, but TWO shots in my legs! Seriously, that was awful!!! I was out of school for a whole week. Mommy and Daddy took turns watching me during the day.

Here are a few of my latest and greatest talents:

* Favorite foods: rice, beans, meat and muk (milk)
* Loves climbing up his playscape to go down the lide (slide)
* Has begun to use a fork to eat meats with - and LOVES to dip foods into ketchup.
* Animal sounds: Cow, Duck, Elephant, Lion, Dog
* Identifies the color blue and yellow
* Jumps freestanding!
* Loves to help Mommy "cook" pancakes on the weekends; loves to help Daddy with his tools

No comments:

Post a Comment